NOTE: If you need to cancel your LYTRO ILLUM pre-order, please contact support
We're sorry to see you go!
Please consider taking a couple of minutes to tell us why you are canceling with this anonymous survey: lytro.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3w7
Or, if there might still be something we can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Here's how to cancel your existing order for a First Generation Lytro camera:
1. Please visit the following link:
2. Sign in with the email address and password you used to place your order.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password, click here.
3. Click the blue "Edit" button to the far right of your order summary:
IMPORTANT: If you do not see a "Edit" button, that means your order has already been released for shipment and is no longer available for cancellation. If this is the case, please refuse shipment when the package arrives. (Also, please instruct your housemates, family members, or front desk person at your office, etc., to do the same in case you are not present when the package arrives). As a courtesy, please also contact us to let us know that you will be refusing shipment or have already refused shipment; you will receive a refund automatically.
4. Click the gray "Cancel Order" button in the lower right:
5. Confirm by clicking "Yes, Cancel My Order" when asked "Are you sure?"
6. You will see a confirmation at the top of the screen that your order has been cancelled.