This information is all specific to Lytro's first generation camera. Information about Lytro's second generation camera, the LYTRO ILLUM can be found here.
Article Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Camera Basics
- Lytro Desktop
- Lytro Web
- Lytro Mobile
- FAQs and Tips
Let's take a few moments to familiarize you with the first generation Lytro camera:
- Training Videos
- Basic shooting tips
- First Generation Lytro User Manual
- Checking your firmware version
- First Generation Camera Specs
- Charging your camera
- Deleting images from your camera
- Manual Camera Settings
- Low Light Performance
- Ruggedness / Water Resistance
- Lytro Desktop 5 Overview (Windows only)
- Lytro Desktop 4 Overview
- Install the latest version of Lytro Desktop
- Updating first generation Lytro camera firmware
- Lytro ILLUM-only Desktop Features
- Lytro Mobile 2 Requirements
- Lytro Mobile 2 Overview
- Connect your first generation camera via wifi
- Sharing Living Pictures
- If your camera will not turn on, please Click Here.
- If your first generation Lytro camera is not detected by Lytro Desktop please click on either Mac or Windows, depending on which OS your machine is running.
FAQs and Tips
- How can I view my Living Pictures?
- Getting blurry pictures?
- Does this camera capture video?
- Can I replace my camera’s battery?
- Is there a viewfinder for this camera?
- Can I use additional storage with this camera?
- Are the lenses on this camera interchangeable?
- Want everything in focus?
Please e-mail Lytro Support with any additional questions at email@example.com, or contact us by live chat Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM PST at our support homepage.