We automatically send information to new camera owners for the first month they have the Lytro camera, letting them know about our Learn Page, plus giving weekly tips and creative projects to try.
(Plus we include a link to our extensive Support Knowledgebase that you're reading right now.)
If you received a Lytro camera as a gift, or as part of a bulk order-- or if for any reason you just aren't receiving these emails-- and you'd like to be in the know, here's what to do:
- To subscribe to the new camera-owner emails, start by clicking here.
- Next, enter your email address (required field).
- Then answer the second question (on the form "Got a Lytro camera as a gift & want to learn more?"). If you received your Lytro camera as a gift, or as part of a bulk order, choose "Yes! Please send me the 4-week Get Started Series with videos and advice to help me learn how to use the Lytro camera." If you bought your camera yourself, and just aren't receiving these emails, please choose, "Not me. I bought it for myself, but I'd like to check out the 4-week Get Started Series to see if I find the videos and advice helpful."
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Address Book and/or your Safe Sender list (whitelist).
- Watch for the confirmation email and verify your subscription.
- Visit the Learn Page to access much of this same content without needing to subscribe.