IMPORTANT: All returns must be initiated at point of purchase, whether that is our own Lytro Store, a different online or retail reseller within the United States, or through an international reseller or distributor.
- Cameras purchased from the Lytro Store (Lytro.com):
When purchased through the Lytro Store, you have 30 days to evaluate your Lytro camera, and can return it within that period for any reason (or no reason!), so we hope you'll give us a chance.
To return your Lytro camera for a refund, please contact us via the blue 'Open a support ticket' link at the end of this entry.
- A RETURNS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER IS REQUIRED. ANY ITEMS SHIPPED BACK TO US WITHOUT A RETURNS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU.
- If there is a problem with your camera within a year after it was shipped to you, you can exchange it via the Lytro Warranty.
- If your Lytro camera has suffered damage such that a return for refund or warranty exchange is not possible, you still have options.
- All other cameras:
Please contact the store, website, reseller or distributor from whom you purchased the camera. Return policies and procedures are determined by each reseller, although the Lytro Warranty remains in force at all times. Note that most issues with the camera can be resolved through troubleshooting, which you are welcome to initiate by contacting us via the blue "Open a support ticket" link at the end of this entry (or if you prefer, through your reseller).
- This article applies to first generation Lytro cameras only.