The Lytro Support team responds to 100% of all support requests we receive within 2 business days -- but most support requests are handled significantly faster than that.
Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Pacific Time.
The most common reasons for not receiving a reply are:
- A typo in the email address that you provided to us, or providing an alternate email address that you don't check very often.
- Action: Please use the blue text "Open a Support Ticket" link below to create a new ticket, or check your alternate email accounts.
- Writing to a non-support email address.
- Action: Please do not reply to any automated email messages containing Lytro announcements or order updates. Use the the blue text "Open a Support Ticket" link below instead.
- TIP: Once a conversation with Lytro Support has begun, until that issue is resolved please always reply to the most recent email you've received from Lytro Support instead of composing a fresh email.
- A spam filter preventing our emails to you from reaching your inbox.
- Action: Please check your spam or junk folders, and/or add "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your email whitelist or address book.