The following videos have been created to help you get the most out of your FIRST GENERATION LYTRO CAMERA experience.
FIRST GENERATION LYTRO CAMERA:
Watch them now via the links below, or download them for later offline viewing.
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/117934
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/118786
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/119988
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/120883
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/123537
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/123538
- Episode Pictures: https://pictures.lytro.com/CampLytro/stories/126041
Introducing the Virtual Camera (2m37s)
- A new feature of Lytro Desktop 4 is the ability to make optical adjustments to your pictures, such as changing the aperture after you've taken the picture. Learn how to make these adjustments in this video.
Adjusting Living Pictures (3m13s)
- Lytro Desktop 4 provides the ability to globally and non-destructively adjust your living picture's exposure and color. Watch this video to learn how to use the various new adjustments.
Animating Living Pictures (3m4s)
- Lytro Desktop 4 lets you animate the focus, zoom, pan, and perspective shift on your living pictures, creating beautiful videos. Watch this video to learn how to make the most of Lytro Desktop 4's animation interface.
Exporting Living Pictures (1m31s)
- Living pictures are best viewed digitally and interactively, but sometimes you want a 2D version to share online or to print. This video covers the export options in Lytro Desktop 4.
Focus Spread (3m49s)
- Focus Spread works by breaking the depth of field into three chunks: foreground, subject, and background. Watch this video to learn about the extended creative control this feature offers users in Lytro Desktop 4.
Externally Editing Living Pictures in Adobe Photoshop (2m32s)
- Lytro Desktop 4 provides a suite of optical, exposure, and color adjustment tools. Yet sometimes, you want to do more, whether it's a selective adjustment or converting your living picture to black and white. Learn how to use Lytro Desktop to edit your living pictures in Adobe Photoshop to get exactly the look you desire.
Editing Depth Maps and Fixing Depth Map Errors (5m51s)
- Lytro Desktop automatically generates depth maps-data about the depth of each pixel in the scene-for every living picture. Sometimes, the depth maps require a little cleanup to make your living pictures look perfect. This video covers how to edit your pictures' depth maps.
Present Your Living Pictures (1m45s)
- Presentation Mode shows your living pictures off at their best, in full-screen and even in stereo 3D. This video covers how to use presentation mode and how to switch between 2D and stereo 3D viewing modes.
Posting to Lytro Web (2m22s)
- Living pictures are more fun when you share them with the world for your viewers to interact with! Discover how to post pictures to Lytro Web and Facebook in this video.