IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTES:
- It is possible to share a picture on Google Plus no matter whether that picture is public or unlisted (non-public) on Lytro Web itself; therefore be sure your Google privacy settings are configured correctly before sharing a picture.
- If you are sharing a picture that is part of an unlisted (non-public) Album-- a group of pictures on Lytro Web-- then be aware that the audience for your post will still be able to click through to see the rest of the pictures in that Album, as well-- not just the one picture you shared.
- See our detailed notes on sharing unlisted (non-public) pictures on Lytro Web for more information.
Sharing on Google Plus:
1. From any individual Picture Page on Lytro Web, click the Google Plus icon:
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to observe our Community Guidelines whenever you share pictures.
2. If you are not already signed into your Google account, you will be prompted to sign in within a new tab or window in your web browser.
TIP: Remember that your Google password may be different from your Lytro password, even if you use the same email address for both accounts.
3. When recommending a picture, you can modify your recommendation as follows:
A. Add any additional comments you wish to make about this picture.
B. Use the "Add names, circles, etc." feature to include all of the friends and family you'd like to see this picture.
C. Confirm your recommendation with the "Share" button.
- Note that your picture recommendations will not necessarily automatically show up in your own Google Plus feed; you may need to visit your Google Plus Profile, under the "Posts" tab, to see your recommendation.
- You always have the option of sharing an entire Album on Google Plus, not just a link to a single picture at a time.
- If you are unable to see an unlisted (non-public) picture you previously uploaded to Lytro Web, be sure you have signed in to Lytro Web first before attempting to share pictures.