Lytro now supports picture commenting. It's pretty straightforward, but here's what you need to know:
- Do I have to be logged in to comment?
- Yes you do; we do not support anonymous comments.
- What happens when someone comments on one of my pictures?
- You'll receive an email notification from us about it.
- See what email address we have for you.
- Can I remove comments from my pictures?
- Yes, you can remove any comment from your own pictures; just hover over the comment you want to remove and click on the "X" in the upper right corner of that comment.
- I don't want to receive emails when I get new comments. How do I turn them off?
- You can turn off activity notifications in My Account, just uncheck "Activity Notifications"
- Can I delete my own comments?
- Can I turn off commenting entirely?
- Not at this time.
- Can I block individuals?
- No, not at this time.
For more information please see our Picture Commenting knowledgebase article.