- We reserve the right to remove user content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, we may also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Lytro Intellectual Property Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect you to do the same. If you believe that a third party infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights on Lytro.com, please provide us with a notice containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the infringed right or of another person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed; if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the location the allegedly infringing material within Lytro.com;
- Your postal mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can reach our designated agent for receipt of such notices by any of the following means:
- Postal mail:
1300 Terra Bella Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA