Lytro Mobile 1.2 is not compatible with the LYTRO ILLUM camera.
See the Lytro Mobile 2 Overview for LYTRO ILLUM support.
- Lytro Mobile 1.2 - System Requirements
- Lytro Mobile 1.2 in the App Store
- Update your First Generation Lytro camera firmware
- Get started with the Lytro Mobile App
- Presentation Mode with Airplay Support - Use an AV adapter cable or go wireless with Airplay to view full-screen presentations of your pictures on your TV — in 2D or 3D
- 3D Export Options - Export your 3D pictures in Anaglyph 3D (cyan-red) or Side-by-Side
- Wireless Picture Transfer - Transfer and preview Lytro pictures with your supported iOS device, no Lytro Desktop required!
- Update your camera over the air (OTA) - update First Generation Lytro camera firmware without Lytro Desktop!
- Share pictures while you're on the go - If you have data service, you can share directly from your iOS device to Lytro Web, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Create animated GIFs
NOTE: iPhone® and iPod Touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.; App Store℠ is a service mark of Apple, Inc.