The INFO panel in Desktop 4 displays information about the capture settings used for the selected image. To access Info, select an image by clicking on its thumbnail from any of Desktop 4's view modes . Then, click the "INFO" icon in the sidebar on the left hand side of the interface.
This will open the INFO panel:
The Info panel displays the following:
- File Name (a.): Filename of the selected living picture
- RAW File (b.): Displays if an image is a RAW file
- Interactive (c.): Displays if an image is interactive or not
- Taken (d.): Date and time the picture was captured
- Model (e.): Camera model (ILLUM or First Generation)
- Shutter (f.): Shutter speed used for the exposure
- ISO (g.): ISO setting used for the exposure
- F-Stop (h.): Aperture used for the exposure
- EV (i.): Exposure Value setting used for the exposure. If no Exposure Compensation was used, this will be 0
- Focal Length (j.): Focal length of the lens at the time of capture (35mm equivalent)
- Mode (k.): Capture mode that the camera was in at time of capture.
- Flash (l.): ILLUM Only. Flash metadata for the Lytro compatible TTL Flash when it is used during capture.
- Flag (m.): If an image has been flagged, this icon will be illuminated. Flag an image by clicking on the icon, click on the icon again remove a flag. Flagging lets you mark images temporarily.
- Reject (n.): Rejected images will have the "x" illuminated. Click on the X to mark the selected image as rejected.
- Rating (o.): The rating of a selected image. Click one, two, or three stars to rate the image.
- Caption (p.): Image caption. Click in the box and type to add an image caption. Hit Enter or Return to apply the caption.