The LYTRO ILLUM has a self-timer which will fire the shutter after a selected amount of time. More information is available in the ILLUM User Manual.
- To activate the self-timer and set the countdown, tap and briefly hold the Self-Timer icon.
- NOTE: Self timer can't be selected when in Continuous Mode. If the Self-Timer won't activate, make sure Continuous Mode isn't selected.
- The icon will illuminate and a submenu will open to the left
- You can select from options for 2 or 10 seconds.
- Tap on the desired selection, the submenu will close, and the new selection will now be displayed as the Self-Timer icon.
- The self-timer indicator will also replace the shutter mode indicator in the Information Bar.