Lytro Desktop 4 is designed to help you review, explore, enhance, and share your living pictures.
System Requirements & Downloads
What’s New? (Lytro Desktop v4.3.1)
- Fast Import - Preview living pictures without processing.
- Depth Map Editor - Edit depthmaps directly in Lytro Desktop·
- Photoshop integration - Edit images using Lytro's Adobe Photoshop plugin.
- Export Options:
- Focus Spread - Pinpoint exactly at which depths focus begins and ends in an image — like having two apertures in a single picture. With Focus Spread, any photographer can produce amazing living-pictures with f/1.0 bokeh in the foreground and background while maintaining f/16 sharpness on the primary subjects with a single exposure. See the Focus Spread training video for full details.
- Sharpening - Added Detail and Masking channels, while improving existing Amount and Radius channels.
- Saturation - Added 6 color specific channel controls
- Keyframe Animations - now support perspective shift
- Lots More - See Desktop 4 Release Notes for all the details
- Preview and Import - Getting pictures from your camera
- Pictures and Libraries - View and Manage your living pictures and libraries
- Info - displays information about the capture settings used for the selected image
- Adjustments - Image adjustment tools allow you to control exposure, aperture, tilt effects, and more
- Animate - create short keyframe animations of your living pictures
- Present - Present your living pictures in fullscreen (in 3D too!)
- Photoshop - edit living pictures in Adobe Photoshop
- Export - Supported file formats (JPG, TIF, etc)
- Need to backup your Lytro library?
- First generation Lytro camera isn’t connecting? Mac or Windows?
- Having issues with adjustments?
- GPU Blacklist
- Having Pairing Issues?
- Desktop 4 Release Notes
- Upgrading Guide from Lytro Desktop 3
- Processing States
- Lenticular Printing
- Duplicating Living Pictures
- Lytro File Format Information