Viewing and Presenting your living pictures in 3D
- While in either Filmstrip or Picture View, click the presentation control icon in the left panel.
- NOTE: 3D views are not supported in Thumbnail View.
- This will expose presentation controls, including 3D options. Choose the type of 3D you want to view; the red/blue icon will display in anaglyph, while the other icon will display as a side-by-side 3D picture.
- Your pictures will now display in 3D. If you wish to view them in fullscreen, just click on the 'Begin Presentation" button.
Mac OSX NOTE:
In the Display Properties for your 3D display, please observe the following to make sure your images display properly in 3D:
- The underscan slider should be set to "OFF" -OR-
- The resolution should be set to "Best for display"
- But not both! If you use both Scaled and use an Underscan 3D will not display properly.