The Lytro ILLUM is a light field camera and software platform designed to redefine the way we portray the world around us. Harnessing the full power of the light field, the Lytro ILLUM gives photographers a unique way of capturing visual experiences
System Requirements & Downloads
What’s New (latest version v2.0)
- User Interface - Complete redesign of the user interface
- Re-Arrange menu icon - Added wrench icon to the menu bar to provide quick access to the rearrange menu (Additional Menu Features KB)
- Full Screen Mode - Hides all non-critical on-screen icons (Additional Menu Features KB)
- Improved Autofocus - autofocus system is significantly faster
- Viltrox TTL Flash for Lytro Illum - Flash settings can now be controlled in-camera·
- Full Release Notes
- Capture Mode is where you will take living pictures
- Depth Composition Features such as the Depth Histogram and Depth Overlay provide depth feedback in real time to show where subjects will be relative to the refocusable range. Four Exposure Modes -- Program, ISO Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual -- provide exposure control ·
- Playback Mode - review and refocus your living pictures on camera
- Settings - A variety of fully customizable user settings are available in the touchscreen menu
- How do I register my Lytro Illum?
- How do I setup my Lytro Illum?
- How do I turn the Illum ON/OFF?
- How do I pair my camera with Lytro Desktop?
- Where is the serial number of my Lytro Illum?
- Understanding Image Quality
- Camera Body and Controls
- The difference between XRAW and RAW files
- Lytro Illum Frame Rate, ISO Range, Shutter Speed
- Using a TTL Flash or Manual Flash with the Lytro Illum