- Power On/Off
- Briefly press the power button to turn on the camera.
- When the camera is on, briefly press the power button camera mode to put the camera into sleep mode.
- To turn the camera to a full off mode, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds
- Sleep mode:
- When the camera is on, press the power button to put the camera to sleep and conserve power.
- Press the power button again to "wake" the camera up.
- Sleep mode is a power saving mode designed to conserve battery life.
- The camera is designed to be put into "sleep" mode when not in use - there should be no real need to power down the camera entirely.
- Turning the camera completely off
- Hold power button down for ~15 seconds -OR-
- Pull the battery
You can configure the power on/off and sleep timers via Settings > General > Energy Saver
NOTE: Camera will transition from Sleep to full off after 48 hours.