==> LYTRO ILLUM Release Notes <==
Make sure you have at least 1 (one) picture on your SD card!
Decide whether you'd prefer to update via USB3 cable, or directly from the SD Card.
- USB Cable - Connect the Camera directly to your Computer via USB cable
- We recommend the included USB3 cable, but you can also use a USB2
- SD Card - Take out the SD Card of your Camera and plug it in your Card reader on your Computer.
If you have any problems getting the ILLUM software as described in Step 3, you can also download it directly
If Desktop is already launched *and* you have your SD card connected (directly in your computer or via USB3 cable), please click on the Info Panel > 'Update Firmware'
Otherwise, attach your camera via USB3 or insert your USB card into your computer to launch Lytro Desktop, and note the prompt that an update is available for your camera.
Select 'Update' and wait for the firmware update to be copied to your SD Card.
Once the firmware update is copied to your SD card:
- Unplug the camera from the computer -OR-
- Remove the SD Card from your computer and put it back in your Camera.
On your camera, navigate to Settings > General > Update Firmware
Confirm firmware update.
Confirm firmware update was successful by navigating to Settings > General > About and check the new firmware version