Here's how to get started with the Lytro Mobile App (version 2) on your iOS device:
- Install the Lytro Mobile App version 2 from the App Store
- Launch the Lytro Mobile App.
- The Stream will appear.
- Tap the Menu icon at the upper right to open the sidebar.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap LOG IN.
- Tap SIGN IN WITH LYTRO ACCOUNT, enter your Lytro Web username and password, and tap SIGN IN.
(If you don't have an account yet, tap CREATE ACCOUNT and follow the on-screen directions.)
- The SETTINGS panel will reappear.
Choose whether to upload pictures via Wi-Fi or cellular
If your device is Wi-Fi only (no cell plan), or you don't want to use your cellular data plan, you should check ONLY UPLOAD VIA WI-FI in the SHARING section of the SETTINGS menu.
If your iOS device has both a cellular connection and Wi-Fi, you can choose UPLOAD VIA WI-FI AND CELLULAR. This option is much simpler and allows you to share pictures without disconnecting from the camera and reconnecting to an Internet-connected Wi-Fi network.
IMPORTANT: If you are on a limited data plan or are roaming, you could be charged by the mobile data provider for uploading pictures with the Lytro Mobile App. Consult your mobile provider for more information.
You're ready to connect to your camera!