The Viltrox JY680L, built exclusively for the Lytro Illum, has been designed to provide maximum functionality and dependability for professional flash photography. Get the shot you need via wireless capabilities that provide a reliable way to trigger the flash and enable slave modes. The JY680L has a zoom range of 18-135mm and a guide number of 58 at ISO 100 in meters. Additional features include an AF-assist beam, exposure compensation, and Rear Curtain Sync. The Viltrox JY680L has PC sync socket connections, offers a 3-second quick recycle time, high-speed continuous shooting at 8 flashes per second, and supports being powered from an external power source. Built-in accessories such as the catchlight and diffusion allow users to get multiple ‘looks’ through one setup.
- Flash Unit
- Flash Pouch
- Flash Stand
- Flash Diffuser
- Information Card
- Type : On Camera
- Compatible Camera : Lytro Compatible TTL
- Guide Number : 58 ( ISO 100 in meters)
- Flash coverage : 18-135 mm ( 14mm with wide panel)
- Flash duration : 1 / 1050 s ( under output 1: 1)
- Wireless Transmission Range Indoors : 12-15 m / 39.4 - 49.2 ft
- Wireless Transmission Range Outdoors : 8-10 m / 26.2 - 32.8 ft
- Reception Angle - 40 Horizontal , 30 Vertical
- Assist Light Effective Range : 0.6 - 5 m / 2.0 - 16.4 ft.
- Flash recycling : 0.5 - 5 sec.
- External Power : CP - E4
- Internal Power : 4 X size-AA alkaline batteries
- size-AA Ni-MH and lithium batteries also usable
- Battery Life : 100 - 700 flashes ( with size-AA alkaline batteries)
- Size : 60 * 76* 190 mm / 2.36 * 3.0 * 7.48 feet
- Weight : Approx. 380 g( excluding batteries, only flash)
- Power Saving : Power saving after certain period of idle operation
- Price: $249.99
- 3 month from time of purchase
- For a flash Quick Start Guide, Tricks & Tips, and FAQ please click here.
- For the Viltrox JY680L TTL Flash Manual please download the file below