NOTE: ILLUM Camera Software v1.1 or higher required
Access your metering mode options by tapping on your current metering mode icon (#4 in the above screenshot)
- Evaluative (default) - Calculates exposure based on an evaluation of the entire scene
- Region - Exposure based on the region within the square boundary.
- Move the boundary around by touching and dragging the boundary center, or taping and holding anywhere on the screen.
- Spot - Exposure based on the location of the small target
- Move the target around by touching and dragging the target center, or taping and holding anywhere on the screen.