Before proceeding, please take the required steps for getting started with the Lytro Mobile App.
Here's how to connect your iOS device to your camera:
- After you have signed in to the Lytro Mobile App, by default you will land on the "Stream" screen. Touch the menu icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
- The sidebar will open; tap CAMERA.
- The CAMERA panel allows you to choose which Lytro camera model you want to connect to.
- Tap the First Generation Camera:
- Enable Wi-Fi on your First Generation camera (Firmware v.1.2 required):
- Swipe up on the cameras touchscreen to reveal the menu
- Swipe the menu to the right
- Select the Wi-Fi symbol
- On your iOS device, open the device's Settings panel, then choose Wi-Fi.
- Locate your camera's network in the CHOOSE A NETWORK... panel and tap it.
- Enter the password that was displayed on the camera's iOS Connect screen, then tap Join.
- Your iOS device should connect to the camera's Wi-Fi network.