Exporting a 'Lenticular Print' file from Lytro Desktop 4:
- Select an image thumbnail and open it in 'Single Picture View'
- In the main menu, select File > Export... ('Export' can also be selected by [right-clicking] or [control-clicking] the thumbnail)
- Select a file name and location
- For 'Export Format:' select 'Lenticular Print'
- 'Number of Frames' selects how many views are generated between the minimum and maximum perspective view points. The range is between 10 and 50 images. More images will result in a smoother experience overall.
- 'Anti-Alias Images' smoothens the experience of viewing a lenticular print by averaging frames to reduce artifacts that can be seen when a user's viewpoint changes. This feature results in a slight loss of resolution but is recommended when exporting a lenticular file using over 12 frames.