When Lytro Desktop 4 is launched, a Microsoft .NET Framework error appears, stating "Could not load file or assembly 'Middleware.dll' or one of it's dependencies..."
- Please download and install the attached Microsoft VS 2013 redistributable (attachment at bottom of this article)
- This file puts needed Microsoft software onto your computer. We install these files as part of our installer, but it appears to have failed to run properly.
- After install, reboot your computer
- Download and install a new copy of Lytro Desktop from https://lytro.com/desktop/
- If you continue to have problems, please contact Lytro Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting that you have followed this KB (https://support.lytro.com/hc/admin/articles/204744350)