To use Lytro Desktop's integrated Adobe Photoshop feature, you must have Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 installed on your computer. If you are using another version of Photoshop click here. Click here if you experience any issues using the built-in Photoshop plug-in.
Using Lytro Desktop's integrated Photoshop feature:
- Select a living picture that you want to edit in Photoshop and open it in 'Single Picture' view.
- In the top bar click 'Picture' and select 'Edit in Photoshop'
- If the 'Edit in Photoshop' selection is greyed out, it usually because an unsupported version of Photoshop is installed on the machine (Photoshop CC 2014 is required). If you are using another version of Photoshop click here.
- Click here if you experience any issues using the built-in Photoshop plug-in.
- You can apply any edits you would regularly use in external editing software. We recommend applying the same changes across all 7 image layers for the living picture to reimport correctly.