The gallery (https://pictures.lytro.com/) features a large selection of living pictures recently captured using the Lytro ILLUM.
Under the ‘Explore’ dropdown you will find two galleries to choose from:
- Lytro’s Stream: This album features living pictures captured by Lytro sponsored photographers and staff. The Lytro content department has selected the living pictures posted in this album.
- ILLUM User Stream:. Our content team monitors the public ILLUM living picture stream for great examples of living pictures and posts them here.
How to interact with Living Pictures in the Gallery
- Click on an image that interests you.
- This loads the ‘Picture Page’ where you can:
- Click on different image planes to adjust the living pictures focus.
- Move your mouse in a circular motion over the image to shift the perspective.
- Click the play button under the image to view an animation of the living picture (if the living picture is part of a multi-image album this will start a slideshow of all images in the album).
For information on sharing living pictures from Lytro Web please Click Here.