The steps below will allow you to check and/or confirm what software/firmware your First Generation Lytro camera currently has installed.
1. Power on the Lytro camera by pressing the shutter button or the power button.
2. Swipe up on the touchscreen to reveal the General Control Dock.
3. Touch the "gear" icon in the upper right of the screen.
4. Touch "About" at the top of the Menu list.
5. Let us know what it says after "Software version:" toward the bottom of the screen.
6. You may have to scroll down to see all the information, for instance "v1.x Build number: XXX"
- First Generation Camera Release Notes
- How to update First Generation Camera Software
- First Generation Support Home