Lytro Desktop 5 Overview
For all other features and functionality, please see the Lytro Desktop 4 Overview
Lytro Desktop 5 (Windows only) provides innovative editing capabilities that are not currently possible with any other traditional camera on the market.
The new DepthFX tool in Lytro Desktop 5 allows for selective editorial changes to be made based on the depth information captured in each Living Picture. Check out the full list of improvements provided in Lytro Desktop 5.0.
- DepthFX (Illum images only)
- Depth-Based Adjustments: Isolate areas and make editorial changes based on the Z depth information of each Living Picture. Adjustments include: exposure, saturation, color, contrast, hue and colorization.
- Region-Based Adjustments: Isolate regions using a radial selection tool to make editorial changes to the Living Picture like exposure, saturation, color, contrast, hue and colorization.
- Background Replacement: Change the background in a given imagewhile keeping the refocus-ability of the Living Picture.
- DepthFX only supports ILLUM images. First Generation images are not supported.
- Living Picture filenames can now be changed
Will Lytro Desktop 5 be released for Mac?
Lytro Desktop 5 is only available for Windows.
We have no plans to release a Mac version.
For more information on Lytro ILLUM and Lytro Desktop, visit http://illum.lytro.com or contact Lytro Support at http://support.lytro.com/om/