I think you're right about better exposure to our manual pages. We have some good stuff, but it's in the KB and we should be better about exposing that.
I'm going to look into getting a "Desktop Manual...." link in the Desktop help pulldown, which would link to the following Desktop Manual KB page:
Our user manual is in various sections in the knowledgebase >;-). We do intend on putting together something more formal, but until then, I'd consider the following to be a rough table of contents:
- Basics of shooting - http://support.lytro.com/entries/21048627-what-are-the-basics-of-sh...
- Lytro Camera - http://support.lytro.com/entries/21035551-lytro-light-field-camera-...
- Lytro Desktop - http://support.lytro.com/entries/21052838-lytro-desktop-overview
- Lytro Web - http://support.lytro.com/entries/21048672-lytro-web-overview
- Understanding Image Quality - http://support.lytro.com/entries/21035596-understanding-image-quality