Troy, I'm not aware of a fix, but please give me some time to talk to our Desktop engineers on Monday.
- Do you know how this happened, this might help...
- How big is your library file right now? (About how many pictures did you have, total?)
- Is Desktop is crashing when you try and start it? If so, please paste the following URL into the crash report before you send it: http://support.lytro.com/tickets/7425
After you've done that, please try this to at least get you going again:
- Quit Lytro Desktop
- Go to your Pictures directory, and rename the "Lytro" library file there to something else (doesn't matter what)
- Start Lytro Desktop. This will generate a new (empty) Lytro library file, so you should be able to start importing pictures again while we work this out.
We'll be in touch later Monday to update you...